Hemp has proved to be one of the most versatile organic materials on the planet. The capacity of the hemp fibre to produce paper and bioplastics makes this plant an alternative to other, more polluting sources. Nowadays, both motor and aviation industries share the idea of using hemp as a substitute for carbon fibre or other materials.
The planet is facing a serious pollution problem due to the production and use of plastic materials derived from non-renewable sources. Not only the energy spent in producing them is a problem; the material itself has an impact on the environment, caused by the wrong management of waste plastic.
More Articles ...
- Guam island legalizes recreational consumption of cannabis
- Congresswoman Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez for legalization of cannabis in the USA
- New Zealand to hold a referendum to legalize weed in 2020
- Peru will regulate medicinal cannabis use but not homegrowing
- Cannabis vs glioblastoma: the scientific community sees antitumour potential
- Luxembourg makes the last adjustments for legalization
- Cannabis does not cause bad behavior: conduct problems lead youth to consumption