Hemp has proved to be one of the most versatile organic materials on the planet. The capacity of the hemp fibre to produce paper and bioplastics makes this plant an alternative to other, more polluting sources. Nowadays, both motor and aviation industries share the idea of using hemp as a substitute for carbon fibre or other materials.
More Articles ...
- Hemp bioplastics, an answer for the planet
- Switzerland to legalize prescribed cannabis and consider recreational use
- Guam island legalizes recreational consumption of cannabis
- Congresswoman Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez for legalization of cannabis in the USA
- New Zealand to hold a referendum to legalize weed in 2020
- Peru will regulate medicinal cannabis use but not homegrowing
- Cannabis vs glioblastoma: the scientific community sees antitumour potential